Wednesday 13 February 2008

for those of you about to rock.....we salute you!

so today after 3 months of owning it, i finally got round to putting music on my ipod touch. this isnt really news, but it took me 3 months to do, and the reason for this is because i didnt want to upload my old itunes set up to my new itouch...because its a damn mess! itunes is such a pain to use, everything has to be sorted by name and album and type etc, if a capital letter is in the wrong place it makes a whole new artist!!! its a pain in the arse, and for this reason i waited till i could get itunes sorted on a different computer before uploading it.

so anyway, this morning i copied like 12 albums over, all in order, all numbered corretly etc... so now i have some music on my itouch....finally!

itunes suck

No comments: