Thursday 5 July 2007

an observation of my daily activities

while sitting at work i noticed how surrounded i am by technology, picture this if you will, while listening to my mates ipod, i am charging my own, my phone is plugged in ...also charging, im working on two computers sharing one screen, each computer is designed to work favourably for certain programs, my diary is a blog, i communicate by virtual mail, contact with other people can be limited to text and instant messaging i am dependant in technology!

but it doesnt bother me, in fact more often than not i embrace it.... it worries me how dependant i am on it, but it doesnt stop me from using it, instead im finding new things to use, experimenting with new fads, trying new things onlines...ive yet to try second life, as far as i can tell its like myspace but with avatars.... like a bad multiplayer online game....well nevermind its worth looking into, like anything else, i cant form an opinion on it by hearsay i should try it myself really, everything should be tried once surely? everything feasable at least.

............is that proufound.....i suppose thats not the word im looking for, i must mean its contemplative writting......i dont know if it means anything, but i makes me think, and that is probably what this blog is in aid of.

MB

No comments: