Tuesday 15 May 2007

first day blog

Hello, i feel its important to post something here as I've just opened my blog, i came here to share my thoughts with everyone, and so...........i shall! but tonight will be brief as I've set this up kinda late in the evening.

Let me start with something simple.... work! today i go tin trouble for something that completely wasn't my fault! i say trouble, i didn't get told off, or have to chat to anyone, no i got the kinda trouble that brews in the backs of peoples minds and comes up when you have to get reviewed in three months time. in short I'm getting dodgy looks and and a bad rep is building!

it all stems from the fact i work on computers and i work as part of a team, i wont say on what (officially i cant, confidentiality agreements and all) but i had to submit someones Else's work to the next state, because the last thing that needs to be done to it is my job, however the submission has my name on it as I'm the last person to see the file, now you can probably see what happened next... it goes off, is wrong (for the second time in 2 days) and low and behold who do they come to? moi! i wouldn't mind so much in a job i was comfortable in, but I've just started at this place and i can hardly pass the buck at this point....so i kinda took the looks and comments of 'This is stupid!' (yes they actually said that) and slunk off after work......... ruined my evening thoroughly! ......so here i am, inspired to share this with the world!

lucky you!


..........monkeys to follow soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Admit it man, you're the Homer Simpson of Framestore!

But good to get you on the blogs, looking forward to some photos and stuff?
Maybe a great PTD quotes section?

Hope all's well and you're enjoying the donuts

X