Thursday 28 February 2008

the difference a tie makes



so im attending this 'do' after work, and my girlfriend informed me i needed to look smarter than i normally do (normally i am quite scruffy), however without time to go home and change this means im going to have to go to work ...smart.....well a little smart at least.

so im wearing a shirt and tie....

every person im bumping into has the same reaction

'woooooooooooooooooooo... nice tie'

they tend to vary a little after that, sometimes i get a compliment, sometimes i get the piss taken out of me.... this morning i was likened to some 80's band.... anyway just kind of a curious thing to happnen, all all because of a tie...its not even a colourful tie, its just a black one... i mean geeeeeeeeze


although i do quite like it, perhaps i should wear ties more

also.... anyone think i should have posted an image of me with the tie? anyone curious to see how i look? ........................does anyone even read this?

1 comment:

scarpeputtana said...

I have always invisioned you as a surfer guy. You have that sandy laid back thing going... post a picture and let me see what a monkey looks likes in a tie.